Friday, August 2, 2013

O is for OOh bOy For Everything's ABC Blog Hop


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter O. This may be the name
of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has
chosen as their O element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you are at the beginning of the hop.

For Everything's ABC Blog Hop, I thought I would use a picture of my grandson to express that he is the "Ooh Boy" of our family!!

Using the new Artbooking Cricut Collection from Close To My Heart,  I chose Star Photo Mat (4 x 4) and changed height to 11" to fit the page.  I then used the Borders to cut the stars and star border.  I then selected "All Boy" keeping it as original size along with the letters "OOh bOy".

The paper pack is an older set from Close To My Heart but thought it would be the perfect paper for the theme and colors from my grandson's bicycle.

Assemble the layout how you want, move around the letters, I purposely positioned the "b" to scale my grandson's back and worked the rest of the letters around that.



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Shalana Glass ~ Scrappin with Shalana.

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)

1. Traci Williams ~ Paper Crafting 101 <-------You are here
2. Shalana Glass ~ Scrappin with Shalana <----Next stop
3. Theodora~ Celebrate Crafts
4. Linda Norman - Scrappy Therapy
5. Shelly Nemitz - Just One Piece             
6. Janna Gray - The Creative Princess
7. Catherine Nowak ~ Cat's Scrapbooking                                                                           

6 comments:

Theodora Stacey said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Cute layout!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sooo, very cute. What a nice way to start off the hop! I love it!

http://www.iamartserae.blogspot.com

Shalana said...

Super cute!! I love the title!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Excellent hop! Thanks for the inspiration.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC